Tomorrow and Saturday, Oct. 9 & 10, are the big days for Kid Rock’s First Annual Fish Fry at Fontanel! To make your visit with us even more enjoyable, here are some helpful tips:
– These events are RAIN OR SHINE.
– Parking opens at noon on both days.
– Gates to the venue open at 4 p.m.
– Only blankets and low-back lawn chairs with a seat no higher than 9′′ off the ground are permitted in the General Admission section.
– Collapsible canvas bag chairs are not allowed in the venue.
– Service animals are allowed to enter the venue. Non-service animals are not permitted.
– There are multiple locations for food and beverage to purchase.
– Outside food, drink, carry-ins and coolers are not allowed.
– The amphitheater has a no re-entry policy.
– The amphitheater address is 4225 Whites Creek Pike, Nashville, TN 37189
For more information, click here then view the FAQ section for answers to more common questions.